Streets and Sidewalks

The Engineering Department manages all work within the City's "Right-of-ways".  Please contact our office to see if your project requires a permit.  Work within the Right-of-Way requires you and/or your contractor to be Bonded and Insured.  You can click the links below to find our permit forms as well as on the Permit Center web page.

Right-of-Way Excavation Permit
Right-of-Way Bond Insurance
Driveway Permit
Dumpster Permit