Agendas & Minutes
- 3:15 p.m.
- Second Monday of each month
- Geater Center
1611 Chase St.
Anderson, IN 46016
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All Agendas and Minutes
The Tree Commission is a seven-member volunteer board responsible for overseeing the general health and maintenance of Anderson's green infrastructure. Responsibilities include:
- Conduct educational events and seminars to increase the community's knowledge and understanding of the value of a healthy urban forest
- Oversee the tree service licensing program
- Review landscape plans for new development
- Routinely address street tree concerns and conflicts
To contact any commission members, please call the main office of the Parks and Recreation Department at 765-648-6858.